As an equal opportunity employer we believe our employees are truly our greatest assets. The leadership position Hoover Ferguson holds in the global market gives testimony to our people and their accomplishments. We are always on the lookout for qualified, motivated professionals to fill positions. Hoover Ferguson offers opportunities for individual growth and development plus attractive benefit programs.
Our Core Values Are:
- Passion – Enthusiastically doing what you should be doing.
- Accountability – Owning the consequences of your performance.
- Courage – Doing what’s right when doing nothing is the easiest thing to do.
- Transparency – Doing things out in the open.
- Teamwork - Working together to achieve a common goal.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.