CCC has been providing rail transport and bulk services for fresh and spent catalyst since 1995.
Our fleet offers an economical method of transportation. Our bulk division provides complete bulk catalyst logistic services to major oil refineries. We do this safely and economically via a transport system of specially built leak-proof rail cars and augers.
As the industry leader our innovative bulk solutions can assist you in design of systems to look after all your needs for the fresh and spent catalyst for your unit.
- Fresh logistics and warehousing
- Material transfer to pneumatic trailers or giant bins
- Spent material shipping in specially modified railcars
- Direct loading into railcars or transloading on or off site
- Pneumatic Trailers carrying 30,000-55,000 lbs of Fresh Catalyst
- Railcars that carry up to 185,000 lbs of spent catalyst
- One car equates to 90 bins or 7 roll offs
- Economic advantages of bulk vs smaller quantities
- Reduced liability with railcars carrying 185,000 lbs vs 45,000 for trucks
- 1/4 the environmental risk and 1/4 the paperwork
- Reduced refinery manpower Reduced refinery traffic
- Totally enclosed systems reduce risk of spill
- Real time visibility of railcars
- Unloading systems installed at major recyclers and possible at virtually any location served by rail
High Standard Assurance
- Have transported in excess of 425,000,000 of Spent Catalyst in our railcars
- Transloaded and transported over 170,000,000 of Fresh catalyst