Transportation & Logistics
As a service-based turnkey logistics provider Hoover Transportation Services (HTS) aligns with customer needs to provide an efficient and much improved transportation and logistics alternative.
Functioning as a primary or auxiliary fleet provider for both small and large organizations with recurring transportation needs, HTS specializes in equipment and services tailored to the Oil, Gas, and Specialty Chemicals Industries.
Through the deployment of this unique service-centric business model Hoover provides a seamless extension of transportation services to our customers.
- Standard/consistent pricing
- Guaranteed availability/dedicated fleets
- Service centric business model
- Model allows customers to generate revenue while reducing cost
- Customer relations- knowledge of their customer base and needs
- Branding of assets so that anonymity is maintained (Their asset)
- Their trucks with no risk, 100% omission of liability
- No capital cost, industry knowledge, personnel required
- We can usually align with a customer as their transportation provider cheaper than a customer can build out their own
- Rate reductions over transactional models with single source solution
- Lock in a truck/driver at a fixed weekly rate and run it until the wheels fall off, all you pay is fuel
- Ability to expand and grow rapidly to maintain pace of business without any additional capex (transportation cost complete pass through to customer)
- Ability to function as a primary or auxiliary fleet
- All assets Hazmat and tanker endorsed
Catalyst & Chemical Containers Transportation Services
Catalyst & Chemical Containers (CCC), a Hoover Ferguson company, provides innovative packaging and support systems to the petroleum refining, gas processing and petrochemical manufacturing industries.
These systems provide proven alternative solutions for everyday handling of fresh, spent, and presulfided catalysts.
CCC offers customized, 24-hour tailored services to an array of businesses who are looking to safely and efficiently move hazardous materials, waste and other products within your supply chain.
- Certified North America FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) licensed broker
- Fully insured and bonded
- Access to load board and network providers
- Access to flat decks, LTL, vans trailers, containers and intermodal
- Maritime and rail options
- Global capabilities
Logistics Supply Chain Advantages
- A global logistics management network in all major countries
- A team of professionals to ensure that your organization’s process flows smoothly and output keeps in line with company needs
- Streamlining, planning and execution of related operations within your supply chain
- Maximizing transportation efficiency by consolidation movements with a single provider
- Ensuring expertise, assurance, innovation and scalability
By utilizing CCC’s services you can streamline operations and costs of transportation within your supply chain
- Flexibility to pick the best price, service level and delivery times
- Define criteria that transporters must meet
- Mode choices to get your freight when and where needed
- Tracking of shipments
- Single invoice
Did you know? CCC safely & efficiently handles over152,000,000 lbs / 70,000 tons of spent catalyst & hazardous waste a year.
- 50,000+ Bin movements/year
- Specialist in hazardous waste & materials Refinery compliant
- Established account with most refineries
- Flexible terms
- Request a quote for timely transportation, visibility & insight of all your transportation needs
- Providing transportation within your supply chain at any stage, for any product
- Building on our expertise to optimize your plant operations
- Offering complete transport solutions within your supply chain
- Door-to-door transport & logistics service via road, rail & maritime