Hoover Ferguson Offshore Storage Containers are used for storing equipment, tools and other items used in the offshore industry.
Cargo Carrying Units
Hoover Ferguson offers a full range of cargo carrying units for the offshore industry including such equipment as containers, tank containers, skips, baskets and slings for packing and lifting exploration and production equipment. All lifting equipment is DNV2.7-1, and EN 12079 certified.
Included in the fleet are half height open top baskets - ranging from tool rack storage units to specialized pipecarrying units. Our fleet includes comprehensive bulk storage and distribution of oilfield chemicals and is available in a wide range of sizes and configurations.
The Hoover Ferguson fleet of cargo carrying units is constantly expanding and evolving to meet industry demands. We offer a wide range of sizes and configurations and work with our customers to establish specific project specifications in order to deliver customized solutions to meet individual needs. Hoover Ferguson CCU's are available for purchase or rental.
- All units designed, built and certified to offshore standards DNV2.7-1/EN12079
- Numerous sizes and types available
- Large payloads available for heavy lift items
- Half heights available with removable side for easy loading
- Some units designed to fit inside ISO shipping containers for cost effective International shipment
- Custom baskets available for specialized tools
- Units fitted with multiple lashing points for safe securing of cargo
- Load / NDT / MPI tested
- Certified pad eyes
- Custom sizes available
Browse our inventory below or request a quote for your container today.
Hoover Ferguson offers multiple basket units for lifting, carrying and transporting drill pipe, casing, tools and other essential cargo.
Provide safe and efficient containment of drilling waste for transportation from drilling rigs / production platforms to onshore treatment or disposal sites.
Full range of outfitted containers including tool racks, benches, drawers, vices, rigging lofts, etc.