275 Gallon (1041 liter) IBC Containers
Hoover Ferguson's advanced manufacturing technology provides a one-piece Liquitote body, 10-gauge (.135”/3.4 mm) stainless steel construction and single-seam welding, for greater strength and durability. We offer the Liquitote in a 275-gallon (1041 liter) model.
The Liquitote features a center drain discharge outlet to meet your delivery system needs. All tanks are manufactured with sloped bottoms and 2” (5.08 cm) ball valve discharge and safety cap.
Hoover Ferguson stainless steel Liquitote IBC’s are rated UN31A for the transportation and storage of hazardous liquid chemicals. Non-hazardous liquids may also transported. Hoover Ferguson will work with you to customize your Liquitote® IBC to meet your specific applications.
- DOT CFR 49, UN 31A/Y, and IMDG 6.5 compliant
- 10 gauge, 3.4mm 304 stainless steel with 2B finish
- One piece body and single seam welding
- Sloped bottom for virtual 100% discharge
- 22-5/16” (566 mm) top manway with EPDM gasket and bolted clamp ring
- 3” fusible cap with lanyard
- 2” (50.8 mm) top bung fitting with EPDM gasket
- Stainless steel UN tag
- Heavy duty lifting lugs/stackable leg positioners
- 2” (50.8 mm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel one piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and quick disconnect dust cap
- 9-1/4” (235 mm) leg height
- 2-way fork channels
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Length||Nominal Width||Nominal Height||Approx. Tare Weight||Max Gross Weight||Product Number|
|275 gallon||42”||48”||46.75”||535lbs||4772 lbs||373264|
|1041 liter||1067 mm||1219 mm||1187 mm||243 kg||2165 kg||373264|