550 Gallon (2081 liter) IBC Containers
The 550 gallon (2082 liter) Intermediate Bulk Container is one of Hoover Ferguson’s most popular IBC’s. Hoover Ferguson's advanced manufacturing technology provides a one-piece Liquitote body, 10-gauge (.135”/3.4 mm) stainless steel construction and single-seam welding, which has greater strength and durability.
The 550 Gallon Liquitote IBC features either a center drain or side drain discharge outlet to meet your individual delivery system needs. All tanks are manufactured with sloped bottoms and 2” (5.08 cm) ball valve discharge and safety cap. Hoover Ferguson stainless steel Liquitote IBC’s are rated UN31A for the transportation and storage of hazardous liquid chemicals. Non-hazardous liquids may also transported.
- DOT UN31A permits the shipment of flammable and combustible liquids authorized by Title 49 CFR for land and sea transportation of hazardous liquid materials of packaging groups II and III. Allowable (per DOT) modes of transportation: motor vehicle, rail freight, cargo vessel, or air freight.
- Liquitote IBC’s are built to UN specification
- Stainless steel Liquitote® tote tanks are UN 31A Qualified on all sizes up to 793-gallon (3001 liters).
- 10 gauge (.135”/3.4 mm), 304 Stainless Steel with 2B finish
- Patented one-piece sloped bottom
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16” (56.6 cm) top opening/manway with fill port, EPDM gasket, Zinc-plated bolted clamp ring, formed neck
- 3" (7.62 cm) metal or poly combination fill cap and fusible vent
- 2" (5.08 cm) top fill bung with EPDM gasket
- 2” (5.08 cm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel one piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and plastic plug
- Full-length valve guard on side drain tanks
- 6 1/2"(H) (16.6 cm) radius corner legs with caps
- Three-way fork lift entry
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Length||Nominal Width||Nominal Height||Approx. Tare Weight||Max Gross Weight||Product Number|
|550 gallon||42”||48”||75”||585 lbs||9370 lbs||370489|
|550 gallon *||42”||48”||75”||585 lbs||9370 lbs||372412|
|2082liter||1066 mm||1219 mm||1905 mm||266 kg||4250 kg||370489|
|2082liter *||1066 mm||1219 mm||1905 mm||266 kg||4250 kg||372412|
All tanks are Side Drain unless otherwise noted. * Center Drain