Our stacked liquitote metal IBC containers are designed and tested to Title 49 CFR specifications for double stacking.
LiquiSystems™ Stacked IBC System
An efficient solution to liquid handling, a LiquiSystems™ stacked IBC tote stacks a Hoover Ferguson feeder container (which is removable and refillable) on top of a Liquitote® base intermediate bulk container. This stacked system allows liquids to be piped directly to the area of use from the base tank. This configuration offers end users an economical opportunity to qualify for bulk rates on products. This stacked IBC system is environmentally friendly by providing a closed delivery system which minimizes potential environmental problems associated with fumes, hazardous waste residue, and accidental spillage.
The stacked IBC system is environmentally friendly by providing a closed delivery system.
- Continuous feed of chemical to in house system
- Closed system with no vapor release
- No production downtime
- Sight gage allows for chemical monitoring
- Allows for complete usage of chemicals without premature changeovers
- Optimum floor space utilization in production area
- Top tank change overs can be planned and do not interrupt production levels
- Allows for quick turnaround of transfer top container with supplier reducing container inventory
Advantages of the LiquiSystem
- Simplified handling during production processes
- Faster draining of residual content saves time
- Reduction of idle times for time-intensive container changes helps in avoiding extra packing materials
- Replaces small packaging units
- Two containers are stacked in a structure made of galvanized steel
- The lower IBC can be filled through the IBC mounted on top
- Lower IBC can be permanent and top IBC changed out as needed
- Hook-up via quick Camlock connection on the discharge valve of the upper container
- Connection hose meets an extra hook-up beside the standard filling opening