Offshore Cryogenic Tanks
Hoover Ferguson offers a 10ft Offshore Cryogenic Tanks for the safe handling, transportation and storage of liquid nitrogen, primarily for wells, pipeline, and processing equipment operations. Our tanks have a hold time of 25 days and have also been designed with Dual try-cock valves for ease of use and lower roof plates meaning that the tanks can be stacked with their slings/shackles in position.
These T75 cryogenic tanks are designed and manufactured to meet DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079, IMDG/ADR/RID, ISO, CSC and NORSOK M501 standards.
- Designed, manufactured and fully certified to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- T75 UN portable tank approved under IMDG / ADR / RID O Other design approvals – CSC, USDOT, ASME VIII, AS 1210
- Inner shell – stainless steel
- Outer jacket – carbon steel
- bar / 88 psi working pressure
- 7,901 liter capacity
- 25 day holding time
- Dual try–cock valves
- Lower roof plates to allow stacking with slings / shackles remaining in situ
|Product Name||Product Description||Product Family||External Length||External Width||External Height||Internal Length||Internal Width||Internal Height||Tare Weight||Payload||Maximum Gross Weight|
|10ft Cryogenic Tank||Cryogenic Tank||Offshore Tank||10 (ft)||8 (ft)||9 (ft)||N/A||N/A||N/A||11839 (lbs)||13371 (lbs)||25210 (lbs)|
|10ft Cryogenic Tank||Cryogenic Tank||Offshore Tank||2991 (mm)||2438 (mm)||2591 (mm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||5370 (kgs)||6065 (kgs)||11435 (kgs)|