Ferment both white and red wines and is used for processing during peak periods.
Wine, Beverage, Fermentation Tanks
This Hoover Ferguson container is the perfect solution for all of your wine and alcohol storage and fermentation needs. From distilling, blending and fermentation to handling, Hoover Ferguson IBC’s provide food and beverage companies the perfect storage container solution. We manufacture a wide variety of beverage style stainless steel and poly containers (most in stock). As the manufacturer, we can customize your design to fit the specific needs of your production.
Whether you need to evaluate your current capabilities or increase capacity, we can assist towards the best tank management program through rentals, purchase or combination of options.
This wine storage tank provides a great way to ferment both white and red wines and is used for storage during peak periods. Our tanks are built for easy transportation which will reduce the time and exposure of transferring from tank to tank. Also for wine makers, Hoover manufactures a rotomolded polyethylene container, which is a wonderful option for transporting your “juice” or unprocessed wine.
For more information on our wine and distillery tote tanks, check out the spec sheet below:
Multi-Use Distillery bin is perfect for all your distilling needs.
Provides a variety of options for hold, transportation and fermentation needs.
- 10 gauge (.135"/3.4 mm), 304 stainless steel with 2B finish
- Stackable, one piece welded body with patented one-piece sloped bottom
- Interior and exterior welds are strip cleaned
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16" (56.6 cm) top opening/manway with 2" (5.08 cm) sanitary tri-clamp style fill port, 22" (55.8 cm) white EDPM gasket, and stainless steel lever lock clamp ring
- 8-1/2"(H) (21.6 cm) radius corner legs with caps
- Discharge Assembly: 2" (5.08 cm) sanitary 90-degree elbow with end cap, optional sanitary butterfly valve available
- Three-way fork lift entry
- Optional heating/cooling jacket for temperature control
|Capacity||Length||Width||Overall Height||Approx. Tare Weight||Part Number||Jacketed Tank |
|350 gallon||42”||48”||53”||500 lbs||380652||380645|
|500 gallon||42”||48”||77”||650 lbs||380654||380647|
|1325 liter||1066 mm||1219 mm||1346 mm||294 kg||380652||380645|
|2082 liter||1066 mm||1219 mm||1956 mm||295 kg||380654||380647|