The Hoover Ferguson Multi-Use Beverage Bins the perfect solution for all of your distillery needs. Manufactured in the U.S.A. at our ISO 9001:2008 facility, it meets the high standards of the food and beverage industries. This tank also allows for easy transportation of finished product. It is available in three standard sizes: 126 gallon, 350 gallon and 550 gallon. It is manufactured using 304 stainless steel and contains FDA approved gaskets.
Features include, food grade interior weld finishes and sanitary connections.
At Hoover Ferguson, we understand that distillers have different needs, and we are able to customize our distillery IBCs with sizes and accessories.
Customization options are available.
- Capacity: 126 gallon (477 L), 250 gallon (946 L), 350 gallon (1325 L), 550 gallon (2082 L), 793 gallon (3000 L)
- Material: ASTM A-240 Stainless Steel 304 (2B finish)
- Body material thickness: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm)
- Top material thickness: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm)
- Bottom material thickness: 10 Gauge (3.4 mm)
- Removable 22" (558.8 mm) drum cover with a guarded 2" (50.8 mm) sanitary weld ferrule, clamp, gasket, cap & 3” (76.2 mm) fusible cap
- Bolted plated steel clamp ring to hold drum cover in place
- 22” (558.8 mm) white food grade drum cover gasket
- Heavy Duty 1/4" (6.35 mm) thick combination lifting / stacking lugs
- Valve assembly: 1-Piece elbow assembly with a 2" (50.8 mm) SS316 ball valve (locking latch handle valve) with a 2” (50.8 mm) mnpt x 2” (50.8 mm) sanitary ferrule connection at the end with clamp, gasket, & cap
- Full length valve guard for protection
- 6-1/2" (165.1 mm) tall legs to allow for pallet jack & forklift handling
- Bottom design: ¾” (19.05 mm) sloped bottom
- Interior of tank is to be citric acid passivated
- Interior welds to be black wheel smooth & cleaned
- Exterior welds to be strip cleaned
- Standard: DOT CFR 49 / UN 31A/Y / IMDG 6.5
Standard sizes available
- 126 gallon
- 350 gallon
- 550 gallon