Hoover Ferguson offers a versatile range of A60 DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 accommodation & ancillary modules with superior levels of safety and comfort.
Accommodation & Workspace Modules
Hoover Ferguson provides living and workshop modules to meet temporary accommodation requirements around the world. These modules are manufactured to DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079 standards to ensure maximum comfort and safety for inhabitants. Our accommodation modules range from 6 meter living quarters to full scale locker room and medic suites. Available for rental or purchase, these modules meet the requirements of oil & gas, marine and renewable energy industries.
Standard Module Features:
- Designed to DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079 standards
- Certified to BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- A60 fire-rated modules
- Air-conditioning unit with individual thermostat
- PLC based fire and gas detection unit
- Category II lighting, low brightness
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Quick and easy hook-up to on-board services
- Available for purchase or rental
The tough exterior of the Hoover Ferguson DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 certified workspace module encloses a purposefully designed interior.
Hoover Ferguson offers NORSOK compliant living and workspace modules. Designed to offer safe and comfortable environments, these modules range from living quarters to full paint workshops.