The Type A module is a galley container unit with a variety of features.
Hoover Ferguson offers NORSOK compliant living and workspace modules. NORSOK (Norsk Sokkels Konkurranseposisjon) is a set of standards developed by the Norwegian oil and gas industry to ensure safety and efficiency for employees. Hoover Ferguson's NORSOK modules are designed to offer safe and comfortable environments, from living quarters to full paint workshops. All modules are available for purchase or rental, so request a quote today to get started.
The Type B office container is approved for Zone 2 and safe area.
The Type C workshop is used for hot work, approved for safe area.
The Type E is used for cold work, approved for Zone 1-2 and safe area.
Type I modules are stores for flammable materials.
Type J modules are stores for nonflammable materials.
Norsok Z-015 Type L are 20ft workshop for painters and are approved for safe area.
- NORSOK Compliant
- Modules are available for hire or sale
- ISO corner castings fitted top and bottom for easy stacking and interlocking
- Window and protection frame
- Height adjustable work surfaces
- Flexible internal layouts to suit working environment standards
- Advanced integrated split air conditioning system, individual to each cabin, is suitable for the widest range of global environments
- PLC based fire and gas detection system fitted as standard for greater personnel safety
- Quick and easy hook-up provision – plug straight into onboard services (piping and electrical)
- Designed for easy linking and stacking – advanced high integrity shell structure and redesigned layout allows flexible use of space
- Designed to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards and manufactured to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications